OR  

An Oblivion Game Discussion Forum

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Should we put an Oblivion game discussion forum on The Elder Stats?

Yes, we should.
50%
Eh, why not!
50%
Not yet. I would wait a bit.
No votes
No, we shouldn't.
No votes

Total votes : 6

An Oblivion Game Discussion Forum

Postby Tom » February 8th, 2009, 12:09 am

I'm thinking that, in order to get some more discussions going on The Elder Stats forum, we should create an Oblivion game discussion forum where ES members can discuss topics regarding Oblivion. I know that the UESP already has one, but it may not hurt for ES to have one, too (especially because ES forums have a spoiler tag, whereas the UESP forums do not).

So, please vote in the poll above and post your ideas or comments in this topic.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: An Oblivion Game Discussion Forum

Postby Blue the Thief » February 8th, 2009, 9:06 am

Eh, why not? No reason not to that I can think of.
Blue the Thief
Beggar

Forum Posts: 21
Characters: 4

Re: An Oblivion Game Discussion Forum

Postby Tom » February 8th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Alright, then. I'll create an Oblivion game discussion forum and see how it goes. I'm sure we can get some good discussions going in it. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion