OR  

The Elder Stats

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Re: The Elder Stats

Postby Xavier » December 2nd, 2008, 9:03 pm

Lol, thanks for the enthusiasm.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Tom » December 2nd, 2008, 9:41 pm

For your information (and hopefully this sounds good to you), the initial release of The Elder Stats website (version 1.0.0) will allow members to add unlimited characters to their account, create custom classes for their characters to use, and members will be able to enter up to 92 different statistics for each character they add to their account on The Elder Stats. And, since I plan on releasing more versions of The Elder Stats in the future with more added features in each new version, this means that the number of different statistics that members will be able to enter for each of their characters will continue to grow with each new release of the website! Also, the User Control Panel where you enter the stats for each of your characters is very simple and easy to use - at least that's what I think.

So, there's some information to keep you guys going. I hope it sounds like everything you expected it to be. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 2nd, 2008, 11:25 pm

Okay guys stop trying to make the site so awesome my heart is going to give out if I get anymore amazing news! :lol:
Anonymous: Because None Of Us Are As Cruel As All Of Us.
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Forum Posts: 147
Characters: 0

Postby Tom » December 3rd, 2008, 1:08 am

Haha. :D It is our pleasure! We want to make this website the best that it can be because we know how useful this website can be for Oblivion fans everywhere. And, being Oblivion fans ourselves, we are looking forward to the completion of the website, as well.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 4th, 2008, 1:02 am

I'm very glad that you enjoy your work guys! :lol:
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 5th, 2008, 1:29 am

I was wondering there has been an increasing number of guests on the forums so I the first thing to came to mind was spam bots and how horrible they are so I think we should make a topic when the forms are released where we can post the location of spam bots. Any ideas?
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Postby Xavier » December 5th, 2008, 2:14 am

In phpbb3, spambots aren't a problem. Occasionally, you'll see GoogleBot or YahooBot in the "Who is Online" box at the bottom of the forum index. They are there just to put the forum in their search engine. I think Tom can explain more about it.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 5th, 2008, 2:20 am

Well thank you for clearing that up! Once again I am amazed at your response time. :shock: :lol:
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

Postby Tom » December 9th, 2008, 9:54 pm

I'm starting to rethink the concept of the moderation system for The Elder Stats. I've decided that there will still be two moderation groups: one will moderate the website content while the other will moderate the forum content. What I've decided to change is, instead of calling the website moderation group the "Board of Moderation," I would rather call that group the Website Moderation Team and leave the forum moderation group as the Imperial Watch. Also, I would rather make the Board of Moderation cover both the website and forum moderation groups. So, for example, you would have the Board of Moderation, and under that heading, you would have the Imperial Watch and the Website Moderation Team. I think it makes more sense to call both the groups together the Board of Moderation because calling only the website moderators that would slight the forum moderators.

For those who are having trouble seeing what I'm explaining, here's a diagram of how the moderation groups will be organized:

If there are any changes in the future, I will be sure to inform you all. Any questions are always accepted.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby WolfGang IceEye » December 9th, 2008, 10:12 pm

That actually looks like a great idea the power would be equally distributed and so will the work out put. So once again Nice Job! :mrgreen:
WolfGang IceEye
Protector

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion