OR  

Worst Film You've Ever Watched

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Re: Worst Film You've Ever Watched

Postby Xavier » April 18th, 2009, 7:06 pm

Tom wrote:
Kestral wrote:For the people who're thinking I hate 30's-60's movies, I just hate B-Rated movies. The Day the Earth Stood Still wasn't bad.

That movie was out in the mid-1900's? I had thought that the version that came out just this past year was the newest one. Hmm, I guess it was a remake.

It it was a remake.

The original was made a long time ago.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Hirschy » April 23rd, 2009, 11:33 am

Worst movie i've watched was 'Eragon' the movie was shocking!! Me and my mate were complaining throughout the entire film. compared to the book (which i've read many times and love) its awfull... If you enjoyed this film read the book its sooooo much better!!!

Ok... I wont rant any more... Don't want to bore any of you.

- Hirschy
To the World you may be a man, but to to someone you may be the "World"
Unknown source
Hirschy
Beggar

Forum Posts: 17
Characters: 1

Postby Kestral » April 23rd, 2009, 11:38 pm

Tom wrote:
Kestral wrote:For the people who're thinking I hate 30's-60's movies, I just hate B-Rated movies. The Day the Earth Stood Still wasn't bad.

That movie was out in the mid-1900's? I had thought that the version that came out just this past year was the newest one. Hmm, I guess it was a remake.

The Day the Earth Stood Still was based off the black and white old movie The Day the Earth Stood Still, it was a remake.
Kestral
Brawler

Forum Posts: 229
Characters: 0

Postby The King » April 24th, 2009, 1:23 am

Knowing. Another Nicholas Cage bomb.
"Nothing hurts my world,
Just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood,
You'll be the one to fall."-Avenged Sevenfold
The King
Brawler

Forum Posts: 220

Postby Xavier » April 24th, 2009, 9:33 pm

The King wrote:Knowing. Another Nicholas Cage bomb.

Really? Hahahaha.
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Postby The Ninja » June 4th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Ashk. Ashina Zelaku wrote:Braveheart, fantasy that passes itself off as fiction. Well-written, just too many people take it seriously when it's not got one historical fact in it.

:o How dare you!? Braveheart is a GREAT movie! I don't know about the facts, but I and my family have had it since it came out on VHS. GREAT MOVIE! We watch it at least three times a year. Quite a classic.

Katherine wrote:Cloverfield

I haven't seen that yet. My bro, bro-in-law, and sister saw it 3 times before. I thought that they liked it.

Me personally, I didn't care for Benjamin Button that just came out. It makes you think, but all in all, it sucked. Also, there was a ton of sexual content in it. Too much in my opinion.

What else is a bad movie? I'll think of some later and post them then.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Taylor » June 4th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Xavier wrote:Romeo & Juliet (The Modern Version).

One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. They speak Old English in modern times and the things that happen in the movie are just weird and stupid. I had to watch it in school and no one liked it. The beginning was really stupid, and the characters were terrible. The actress of Juliet sucked and she wasn't even that good looking for the part. Such a bad movie, don't watch it.

That movie did suck. I just thought the beginning was funny at the gas station where that guy just got out of his car and licked her nips.

Anyway, Pet Sematary was such a disappointment. That was one of the best book's I've ever read, and the movie was a disaster. Whenever you read a good book and then go to see the movie, you are always going to be disappointed.
Taylor
Citizen

Forum Posts: 45

Postby Xavier » June 4th, 2009, 10:38 pm

Taylor wrote:

One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. They speak Old English in modern times and the things that happen in the movie are just weird and stupid. I had to watch it in school and no one liked it. The beginning was really stupid, and the characters were terrible. The actress of Juliet sucked and she wasn't even that good looking for the part. Such a bad movie, don't watch it.

That movie did suck. I just thought the beginning was funny at the gas station where that guy just got out of his car and licked her nips.

Anyway, Pet Sematary was such a disappointment. That was one of the best book's I've ever read, and the movie was a disaster. Whenever you read a good book and then go to see the movie, you are always going to be disappointed.

Yeah, because I saw the Modern version of Romeo and Juliet after I read the book and I wanted to throw up.
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Postby Orion The Free » June 19th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Beowulf (the newer version). That was 10 bucks and several hours that I'll never get back.
"A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power nothing else matters." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Orion The Free
Citizen

Forum Posts: 41
Characters: 5

Postby The Edgy Redguard » June 22nd, 2009, 5:35 pm

That movie is incredibly cheesy, with guns blazing, people diving over cars, explosions everywhere and Leo Decapreo.
Worst. Movie. Ever.
Stephen Hawking: I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
The Edgy Redguard
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 88
Characters: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge