OR  

Bang Shishigami Joke Thread

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Bang Shishigami Joke Thread

Postby Sithis » February 20th, 2010, 8:01 pm

The 300 Spartans did not lose to the Persians because they were outnumbered. They lost because they didn't have Bang.

Bang only brings a dozen nails into battle because bringing any more would just be overkill.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door but Bang can convince said door to become a lawyer and sue Chuck Norris for assault and battery.

Jesus Christ once saw Bang use his huge nail to impale somebody. The sheer awesome from the event convinced Jesus Christ to get himself crucified the very next day.
CENSORED FOR RELIGIOUS HUMOR. ONLY HIGHLIGHT IF NOT OFFENDED BY HUMOR INVOLVING THE SON OF GOD.

Occasionally, Jimi Hendrix will rise from the grave and play Bang's Furinkazan theme music.

The term "bang" originates from Bang Shishigami, a position that was considered too extreme for the Kama Sutra.

Bang does not require a fuse or gunpowder.
Last edited by Sithis on February 20th, 2010, 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Certified TESIV:O Sage- Yeah...I know so much about the game, I could teach a college course on it.
Need build help, critique on your character, or design methods? Contact me. I am the one responsible for the Nexus Project and the Super_Soldier Method.
Sithis
Beggar

Forum Posts: 28
Characters: 1

Re: Bang Shishigami Joke Thread

Postby The Ninja » February 20th, 2010, 8:11 pm

Sithis wrote:Jesus Christ once saw Bang use his huge nail to impale somebody. The sheer awesome from the event convinced Jesus Christ to get himself crucified the very next day.

Hey hey... Watch it thar, pal-zor. The others are great, though! I once had a TON of Captain price jokes like these... I could go find them if need arises.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Sithis » February 20th, 2010, 8:22 pm

^lol all right. As an atheist, I can't really see how offensive it is, but I will censor it anyway.
Certified TESIV:O Sage- Yeah...I know so much about the game, I could teach a college course on it.
Need build help, critique on your character, or design methods? Contact me. I am the one responsible for the Nexus Project and the Super_Soldier Method.
Sithis
Beggar

Postby Sithis » February 20th, 2010, 10:50 pm

Found a bang related vid

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1266519985750RA59

We are now making the official Bang Guild.

Or Bang Republic...Or Bang Empire...Bang Club?

What sounds good?
Sithis
Beggar

Postby Sithis » February 23rd, 2010, 6:47 am

"Bang is just manliness in it's pure form. Bang is the epitome of manliness, if you were to graph manliness you could see that it measures from 0 to Bang, and it works like an exponential curve, the manliness of a man can approach Bang but never be Bang."
Sithis
Beggar

Return to The Lounge