OR  

What is the craziest and most insane thing you have done?

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Re: What is the craziest and most insane thing you have done?

Postby The Ninja » April 8th, 2011, 1:40 am

Nice. That means you live somewhere where there ARE WOODS! I can come over? Jk.

Still, that's not necessarily a good thing...
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby DikkeVetteVlinder » December 23rd, 2014, 12:35 am

This topic makes me realize how non-eventful my life generally is. I think about the worst thing I've done so far was wreck a part of someone's bike (long story short; he had it coming. For months. It just takes a lot to get me angry enough.) and the stupidest thing would probably the pad + fake blood joke that me and some friends did on the first day in a new schoolbuilding, few years back. It wasn't much, but at the time, we sure felt like the next Fred and George :')
DikkeVetteVlinder
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 10

Postby dasneezequeen » July 30th, 2015, 4:16 am

I'm not sure if this counts but when I was four or five I took a pound of oranges and mustard, used a butter knife to cut holes into them and squeezed the mustard inside and ate them rinds and all.
dasneezequeen
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 2

Previous

Return to The Lounge