OR  

The Hero of Morrowind and Oblivion

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: The Hero of Morrowind and Oblivion

Postby oxbutcherox » April 30th, 2009, 12:07 am

Well if they dont had some new race or anything new, except for the new island,i dont know what news we will have in The Elders Scrolls:V
Elder Scrolls V is coming :)
oxbutcherox
Citizen

Forum Posts: 45
Characters: 3

Postby Ashk. Ashina Zelaku » May 1st, 2009, 7:54 pm

Weapons? Armour? Creatures? Lore? Environment? Everything? ;)
The Empire is a confidence trick. Do you, the famed warrior races of Tamriel, having won international renown for your fighting prowess, consider yourselves and your abilities inferior to those of money-grabbing merchants and diplomats in armour?
Ashk. Ashina Zelaku
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 97
Characters: 2

Postby Tom » May 2nd, 2009, 5:22 pm

Ashk. Ashina Zelaku wrote:Oblivion took a dump on established lore.

I agree. I've seen a couple new races added to Oblivion that were not really around before, and that could ruin the whole idea of the inhabitants of Tamriel.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Eskayti » May 6th, 2009, 6:44 am

I agree as well. I've seen quite a few mods out there that introduce new races and I have to say, 'what's the point?' Okay, okay, it is whatever you want it to be I suppose, but I'm a stickler for the lore as it stands and the races - present and past as they are/were. I read every book I find and it's amazing what has gone on in Tamriel's history. Barenziah's (sp?) biography is awesome.

Now if you're wondering what's coming next, I have a feeling that the novels coming out are going to point us in the direction the next game may go. The storyline does state that by that time there is a new emperor with heirs and it takes place after everything that takes place in the Elder Scrolls IV. Food for thought.
Cat's out of the bag on that one! Who puts cats in bags anyway? Cats hate bags.
Eskayti
Beggar

Forum Posts: 25
Characters: 1

Postby The Ninja » June 3rd, 2009, 3:03 am

That wouldn't work, cause the new start in the Imperial prison would let you have all the previous skills that you had before you became arrested. So when you wake up, your skills would be pretty high.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion