OR  

Loading photos

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

Re: Loading photos

Postby Draggy » November 27th, 2009, 7:32 am

Thank you for the welcoming and the quick reply. I guess I only looked at the forums' support section...
I have not tried GIF's yet but they just look too deformed. The pictures are made with a cellphone already, and they would come out really oddly from the format change.
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<
Draggy
Beggar

Forum Posts: 12
Characters: 1

Postby Tom » November 27th, 2009, 7:20 pm

I understand what you mean. For some reason, the photo uploader works for some people, but causes problems for others. I apologize for this inconvenience. I need to take a look at it later today to see if I can find where the uploader may have a problem.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Tom » November 28th, 2009, 3:03 am

I've made a little change in the system recently. Could you please try reuploading those images under all three filetypes (.JPG, .PNG, and .GIF) and let me know if you are still having trouble. If you are still having trouble, I'll look into some other ways to try to fix this. Thanks.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby Draggy » November 28th, 2009, 8:04 am

Tried all three. JPEG and PNG popped up the same format error, GIF however, worked perfectly.
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<
Draggy
Beggar

Postby Tom » November 28th, 2009, 8:15 am

Are you by chance using Internet Explorer? I've read that there could be an issue with Internet Explorer and uploading .JPGs and .PNGs on websites. I made a fix that should now allow you to upload .JPGs and .PNGs if you are using Internet Explorer. Please give it a try and let me know the results. If you're not using Internet Explorer, then this probably isn't the issue, but you could give it a try anyway.

I've tested it on Internet Explorer and all seems to be working (finally). Hopefully it works the same for you.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby Draggy » November 29th, 2009, 5:53 am

Yes, I'm using the Internet Explorer, I couldn't use any other browsers as I can not install them, but it doesn't matter cause I tried uploading a photo in JPEG and it worked! Thank you for the help!
Draggy
Beggar

Previous

Return to Help & Support