OR  

Forums

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

Forums

Postby ToxicCosmos » January 27th, 2013, 8:25 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but when I'm in the Forum Index, all I can see are 4 Subforums: (Site Announcements, Site Feedback & Discussion, Help & Support, Bug Reports). Up until a few minutes ago, I didn't know there was anything else to the forums. And if I didn't just happen upon a link from someone's profile, I would've never known. Is there a setting somewhere I have to change in order to see the rest of the forums or is this some sort of bug?

Edit: it seems those forums are hidden? The latest posts are relatively old at least...
Vira Varo
Dunmer, Female
Character Thread

ToxicCosmos
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 5
Characters: 3

Re: Forums

Postby Tom » January 28th, 2013, 2:56 am

Hey ToxicCosmos,

Those other subforums are old subforums that were once publicly available to everyone. What happened was that they were experiencing very little activity, so we decided that the best thing to do would be to "deactivate" them for a time until our community grows in size and activity, to the point where it would be likely that those old forums would become active once again. Therefore, currently the only subforums available are those pertaining to the discussion of aspects related to The Elder Stats website, which are generally mildly active and are important for receiving feedback and opinions from the community.

The other forums were just sitting there and making the site seem more inactive, so hiding them temporarily was probably for the best until the community becomes more active.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Forums

Postby ToxicCosmos » January 28th, 2013, 7:31 am

Ah, OK. I thought as much. Thanks. I hope you guys are able to bring some other forums back some time. It would give us something more to do here. :]
Vira Varo
Dunmer, Female
Character Thread

ToxicCosmos
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 5
Characters: 3

Return to Help & Support