OR  

More Photo Options

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

More Photo Options

Postby baratron » November 6th, 2013, 11:36 am

I had a very small and simple feature request but it's dropped out of my head, so here's a more complicated one.

Would it be possible to add more options to the photo hosting part of the site?

Currently there is no way to reorder photos, and no way to add a caption later if you didn't write one at the time of uploading. You have to delete the photo and reupload it.

I have no idea how much hassle it would be to allow users to add a caption later or to rearrange photos. (My suspicion is that captions are easy but rearranging is considerably harder, since it's a graphic interface thing). However, if either of these features can be added without too much effort, then I am sure they would be appreciated.
baratron
Beggar

Forum Posts: 14
Characters: 6

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion