OR  

Welcomes and Goodbyes

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Re: Welcomes and Goodbyes

Postby Tom » October 2nd, 2012, 12:28 am

Welcome to the site! Glad to see you really like The Elder Stats. We've put a lot of work into it, so it's always nice to hear that our members like the place. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Blackbird » October 11th, 2013, 11:36 pm

Hey everyone!

I noticed the forums are not really in use a lot, but I wanted to step by anyway. I just wanted to say that the site offers some awesome tools for roleplaying/adding background to your character in Skyrim.

Greetings,
Blackbird
Blackbird
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 1

Postby Witchery » March 1st, 2014, 7:15 pm

Hi everyone! I've been using the Elder Stats for a while, but I never introduced myself to the forums. They don't seem very active, but that's okay; just thought I'd say hello! :)
Witchery
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 1

Postby DikkeVetteVlinder » December 23rd, 2014, 12:28 am

Hello!

Somebody on the UESPforums notified me of this site, so now I am here. For now my characters only have pictures and no real info about the stats since I can't memorize that stuff to safe my life, but I'm going to update all that soon with the help of mighty screenshots : D

Greetings, DikkeVetteVlinder (which translates into English as BigFatButterfly, in case anyone is interested in that)
DikkeVetteVlinder
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 10

Postby Tom » December 27th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Welcome to The Elder Stats! :)

While the forums are not very active here, the site itself certainly is, so please enjoy the site and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby Nekhron » May 16th, 2016, 11:36 am

Hello You - all

I am Nekhron. I am your typical gamergeek, both tabletop and Online, for 30 some odd years now. :ugeek: Found your site accidentally and already love it! Looking forward to many hours of fun here. You can find me on Steam and ARC amazingly enough, as "Nekhron" Gimme a holler any ole time yall.... :mrgreen:
Nekhron
Beggar

Forum Posts: 10
Characters: 2

Postby Tom » June 30th, 2016, 4:20 am

Welcome to the site! The forums may not be active, but at least the site is still available for you to enjoy. Hope you like it. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby Nekhron » July 27th, 2016, 10:44 pm

Oh yessir, I love this site very much. i find so much to fuel the imagination here and I get to share my own creations. Whats not to like?! lol...
Nekhron
Beggar

Forum Posts: 10
Characters: 2

Postby The Black Arrow » August 27th, 2016, 3:15 am

Oh my god, I've been gone for so long... I am incredibly happy the site is still up and running; I loved this place when I was active. I hope that with the release of the Remaster the forums will pick up again - it's nice to be back. :)
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6

Postby Tom » August 27th, 2016, 11:07 pm

The Black Arrow wrote:Oh my god, I've been gone for so long... I am incredibly happy the site is still up and running; I loved this place when I was active. I hope that with the release of the Remaster the forums will pick up again - it's nice to be back. :)

Welcome back! The forums are barren as usual, but as long as people use the site, I'm happy to keep it running. Hoping that the remastered Skyrim rekindles interest in the game, and also this site.

I'm also working on a desktop app for automatically syncing character save data with profiles on the site. It should be released very soon!
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Previous

Return to The Lounge