OR  

Other game characters

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Other game characters

Postby jbum26 » February 23rd, 2015, 10:50 pm

I feel like it would be a great addition for the Elder Stats to include a Morrowind character area, like the Oblivion and Skyrim characters. Hopefully that could add some popularity to the site as it seems this site does not get much traffic day to day (even though in my personal opinion this is a great site and helps feed the creativity of the community). So basically I am asking if this has been proposed yet or if it may be in a plan for the future, if feasible?
jbum26
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 3

Re: Other game characters

Postby Tom » February 24th, 2015, 8:09 am

This is a good suggestion, and has been brought up multiple times in the past (here is the latest example I can find: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=468). I've also thought about it a lot and have even tried to formulate a rough plan for how Morrowind characters could be appropriately integrated into the site.

I think the problem is that it would definitely take a good bit of work, and right now I don't really have the time to dedicate to such a project. I never want to rule out the possibility of this feature coming sometime in the not-so-distant future, though, so all I can say is maybe. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Other game characters

Postby jbum26 » March 10th, 2015, 4:53 am

Glad you aren't against the idea of it at least and hopefully everything is going well for you, I do realize you have responsibilities in the real world that come first so of course take your time and do as you see fit. As long as the site runs I am happy! Thanks for the response and all that you do Tom.
jbum26
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 3

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion