OR  

Total game play time display (NEED HELP Please)

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

Total game play time display (NEED HELP Please)

Postby darkdagger6 » September 26th, 2015, 5:36 am

I suppose I should start out by saying that i only play on xbox360.
so going into the games files and fixing the game play timer so that it does not roll over is not an option as far as i know.

The issue at hand is that I was playing skyrim, and saved my game and turned off the system.
when I went to load my file and start playing again the next day, I noticed something ****ed up.
the total time played was displaying aprox 1hour and some odd minutes.
I figured it was an error or corruption that happened when i had saved my file the day before.
so I deleted the odd looking one, and then loaded the (normal looking) file.
I played for quite a while and saved again.
once again the total gameplay timer was ****ed up.
I realized that it seems the total game play time display rolls back to zero.

my previously (normal) game save file on xbox360 shows 1193.33.21 (thats 1,193 hours 33 minutes 21 seconds.)
and the next file save shows 000.57.26 (thats 000 hours 57 minutes 26 seconds)

I will be making a point to find the exact spot that the game play timer rolls over at and making a video of it, as to prove its rolling over and that this issue exsists.

my issue is legitimacy proof.
My character now looks totally [word censored] and fake being lvl 557 and only having 57 minutes and 26 seconds of displayed play time.
by time I'm back into the high hundreds or over a thousand hours again ill be much higher lvl and it will still look ****ed up.

any suggestions on how to bridge this issue, fix this issue, or alternate means of proof that counter act this issue or other advice would be greatly apreciated.
darkdagger6
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 5
Characters: 2

Re: Total game play time display (NEED HELP Please)

Postby HaxAras » April 23rd, 2016, 2:32 am

I just want to subscribe to this thread. I'm only in the mid 400's currently but I'll likely encounter the same problem someday.
HaxAras
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9
Characters: 2

Postby ciberzombie » August 21st, 2018, 6:00 pm

I will do a test to determine when exactly save game timer rolls over
ciberzombie
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9
Characters: 6

Postby JosephN » November 22nd, 2018, 2:50 pm

ciberzombie wrote:I aim to impress with these sausage stuffers and will do a test to determine when exactly save game timer rolls over

Did someone manage to get this right? I would love to actually be able to see how much playtime I have on my various characters. My estimate is at least 800 hours, but I'd love to know how many exactly.
Last edited by JosephN on February 20th, 2024, 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
JosephN
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 0

Postby Rumpelstiltskin » July 4th, 2020, 8:08 pm

For anyone still intrested in this, I've hit the 1193 mark once already and I'm now 944 hours further along. I'll post what happens the second time but it's probably gonna be another roll-over.
Rumpelstiltskin
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 1

Return to Help & Support