OR  

Auto Calced Stats

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Auto Calced Stats

Postby Kestral » February 8th, 2009, 7:54 am

Well, in using the character creation wizard, I noticed that it was quite annoying to set my stats such as Magicka, Fatigue, and Health correctly.

I suggest that the Health, Fatigue, and Magicka be calculated on means of the attributes, if a box is ticked by the user.

It may also be a matter of interest on bonuses to skills and attributes based on birth signs and class.
Kestral
Brawler

Forum Posts: 229
Characters: 0

Re: Auto Calced Stats

Postby Tom » February 8th, 2009, 4:57 pm

If someone can provide me with a list (probably from UESP) of every variable that effects Health, Magicka, and Fatigue, and how much each variable effects them, I will create an auto-calculating system for them.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Teinaava » February 8th, 2009, 4:58 pm

You could auto calculate Magicka and Fatigue, however you can't auto calculate health. The reason for this is that your health increases by 10% of your endurance each time you level up. Since we don't know how often someone has increased their endurance or by how much, you couldn't calculate their health.

Tom wrote:If someone can provide me with a list (probably from UESP) of every variable that effects Health, Magicka, and Fatigue, and how much each variable effects them, I will create an auto-calculating system for them.

Magicka = (Intelligence × 2) + birthsign bonus + racial bonus
Fatigue = Endurance + Strength + Agility + Willpower
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3

Postby Blue the Thief » February 10th, 2009, 2:55 am

Your just some sort of god of knowlege arn't you? :roll:
Blue the Thief
Beggar

Forum Posts: 21
Characters: 4

Postby The Raven » February 15th, 2009, 5:41 pm

Blue the Thief wrote:Your just some sort of god of knowlege arn't you? :roll:

Y'know, there's something called the "UESP Wiki"..;)

As far as i know, Teinaava gets most of his information there. Not intended as a insult to you Teinaava, and correct me if I'm wrong(with the above).
The Raven
Protector

Forum Posts: 100
Characters: 0

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion