OR  

The Magicka Exploit

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

The Magicka Exploit

Postby kakejero » November 30th, 2009, 3:29 pm

Over the weekends I found out the Magicka exploit while making spells. :D
kakejero
Citizen

Forum Posts: 49
Characters: 12

Re: The Magicka Exploit

Postby Draggy » November 30th, 2009, 8:40 pm

Would you mean chaining spells with adding Fortify Magicka/Fortify Intelligence effects to them?
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<
Draggy
Beggar

Forum Posts: 12
Characters: 1

Postby kakejero » December 2nd, 2009, 3:29 pm

Exactly, But has anyone read the A level up glitch in Oblivion Topic yet, I posted that
kakejero
Citizen

Postby Draggy » December 8th, 2009, 9:26 am

Does it work on the PS3 version of the game? I attempted to make a chain-spell with those effects and it failed horribly. Since I like casting spells when I want to I CE'd my willpower/intelligence. Left health untouched though, that would just ruin the game.

I just read your level up glitch topic. I have heard of that on many occasions on several different sites.
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<
Draggy
Beggar

Postby kakejero » December 8th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Could you maybe tell me the CE glitch, I will tell you how I chained my spells.

Step 1: Mak a spell with these effects---Fortify Intelligence by 100 for about 30 seconds

Step 2: Fortify Willpower by 100 for about 30 seconds

Step 3: repeat the process and keep adding more time

Step 4: you can name them 1, 2, 3, 4,ETC for easy access

Step 5: You can also add Fortify Magicka

Step 6: You can do this with speed as well, so you can run stupid fast

Step 7: Yuo are super powerful for a few minutes
kakejero
Citizen

Postby Draggy » December 9th, 2009, 10:47 am

So basically you create spells like this:
100 Fortify Intelligence 30 secs
99 Fortify Intelligence 30 secs
or something else by that and cast them in a row to get massive stat increases?

Constant Effect glitch, ie CE glitch is a rather well-known glitch where you can get massive stat boosts permanently.

1. Get at least two same spell scrolls, any kind of soul gem with a charge or Azura's Star with a charge and at least one ring without any enchantments on it.
2. Enchant the ring (it works with other equipment as well, I just like to use rings) with any effect you want (may it be water breathing, fortify or whatever).
3. Use the duplication glitch (double-click on the spell scrolls, then drop the item you want to duplicate) on the enchanted ring.
4. You should have two of the same ring with your chosen magical effect now, equip one of the rings.
5. Use the duplication glitch on the ring you did not equip.
6. You will have the effect permanently on your character now.

It is not advised to do this with any annoying effects such as detect life or nighteye, as they can not be removed. It is advised not to use any items that may be encountered in the game either. Let's say you CE with a Ring of Perfection, if you would find another Ring of Perfection from some dungeon, the game would probably freeze or crash (did for me...). It's best to use custom gear with names of which do not exist in the game. It takes a while but my character has 1000 willpower and 500 intelligence.
Draggy
Beggar

Postby kakejero » December 9th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Sweet, the glitch might not work for me though, because I have the new updated version of the game. every glitch I tried so far didn't work for me.
kakejero
Citizen

Postby Draggy » December 9th, 2009, 4:51 pm

What version are you using? PC?
On Xbox 360 every glitch should work. I wish paintbrush glitch would work on the PS3, scaling buildings and the environment is quite difficult, though eats a lot more time, which is the reason I'm playing at all.
Draggy
Beggar

Postby The Ninja » December 10th, 2009, 5:52 am

Paint brush glitch is awesome! I like to use it when starting out, or until I get my Acrobatics higher.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Tom » December 10th, 2009, 12:23 pm

I keep every paint brush I find in a drawer in my Bravil home. I've never really used the glitch to my advantage, but with the amount of paint brushes I have by now, I could probably build a ladder to the sky.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Next

Return to Oblivion Discussion