OR  

Welcomes and Goodbyes

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

Re: Welcomes and Goodbyes

Postby eudaemonics » July 18th, 2024, 7:39 am

Hello! I discovered while looking for resources for TES on the UESP forum since I very recently started a save file on Oblivion. I thought I'd pop in here and say hello since I know forums don't get much love nowadays and I wanted to share my appreciation for the site, even if it's been a long time since this topic was last active.
eudaemonics
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 1

Re: Welcomes and Goodbyes

Postby Tom » July 19th, 2024, 6:44 am

eudaemonics wrote:Hello! I discovered while looking for resources for TES on the UESP forum since I very recently started a save file on Oblivion. I thought I'd pop in here and say hello since I know forums don't get much love nowadays and I wanted to share my appreciation for the site, even if it's been a long time since this topic was last active.

Welcome to the site! (And the forums :D ). Things have definitely died down a lot here over the past several years, but it makes me happy to see that some people are still making use of the site and enjoying it. Thanks for your post!
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 881
Characters: 2

Previous

Return to The Lounge